Love can happen anytime, any moment. . . When Two hearts Commited 2 be One, It calls Marriage!

Keywords

Sunday, May 27, 2007

Ask The Sexpert

Q1) I am a 22-year-old man. I have sex with my girlfriend once a week and I ejaculate four to five times during sex. Will this reduce my sperm count? I also masturbate every day. I get excited almost everyday and whenever I am excited I force my girlfriend to have sex with me. What should I do in order to control my desire?

A. If your problem is a fear that all your sperms will get exhausted you need not worry — no such thing will happen. It is only you who can control your desire — there is no need to obliterate it.

Q2) I am facing a problem due to my weak physique. My breasts are not well developed. So anything I wear looks like it has been put on a hanger. I have heard about gels that increase the bust size. Do you have any suggestions other than surgery? My parents are also worried about my marriage for this reason.

A. No gel will increase your bust size. Perhaps if you put on weight the fat in the breasts will increase. Strengthen your back and shoulder muscles. The best models in the fraternity have figures like you. If they can carry themselves well, so can you.


Q3) I am a 19-year-old woman. My boyfriend is a year elder to me. We are in a serious relationship. We have indulged in foreplay many times. I am a virgin but my boyfriend refuses to believe it. Is there is a test to analyse virginity? Is there a way through which I can prove this to him, without getting into a physical relationship with him?

A. My advice is stop seeing him. Trust is of utmost importance in a relationship. Have faith in yourself.

Q4) I am a 28-year-old man. I got married a month ago. I have become very dependent on condoms. If I try to have sex without it, my prepuce retracts and pains horribly.

A. It could be the sensitive glans due to which the intense pleasure manifests as pain. Continue to wear the condom to prevent unwanted pregnancy. If you wish to try, apply a small quantity of Xylocaine gel two per cent fifteen minutes earlier and then wash it off, just before foreplay.


If you have any questions to ask, write you questions by clicking on "Comments"


Source:- By Dr. Mahindra Watsa

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am 19 yrs old.I masturbate everyday due to which iam becoming
weak.my skin colour is changing
iam becoming black,my hands and legs are becoming weak.Pimples are growing on my face and day by day my body is becoming dry.iam losing my hairs and some of my hairs are becoming white.iam very eager to do sex ,what should i do.

Anonymous said...

i am a girl of 21yr old and when i have sex with my boyfriend he ejaculates 2 to 3 time but still i have not reached my orgasm.and his timing of ejaculation is normal.it is not less.what should i do for this?help me.

Bollywood_Mirchi said...

Anonymous masturbating cannot be the reason for getting pimples on your face, there are no side-effects when you masturbate, still you have any worries, consult your physican doctor, he would test your body and see if there is any problem in your body.

Bollywood_Mirchi said...

Anonymous I would suggest you to go for foreplay first, this is where you need to be active when doing foreplay, its not always necessary that as a female you get orgasm quickly, it may take time to reach orgasm, all you need to do is do foreplay before getting into active sex.

Anonymous said...

iam 20y old boy .me and my girlfriend enjoy foreplay .but she refuse to do intercorce.i donyt no why she do so...please tell me...wat to do

Anonymous said...

i m 25 yrs old and i have a problem of premature ejaculation. i ejaculate within 3min. also my fore skin is very tight. is there any tablet to avoid early ejaculation?

Get Updates